- Price : IDR 700.000/car (6pax seater)
- Extra Hours : IDR 50.000/hour
- Included : Comfortable car, Fuel, Car parking fee, English speaking driver and mineral water.
- Excluded : Your Meal and Entrance ticket.
Kintamani tour normaly started from lovina area, here the trips itinerary :
Pura Beji Temple is located at Sangsit Village, Buleleng. you will see an excellent example of the colorful architectural style of northern Bali. The location and size of this temple can be considered ordinary since the temple is located not far away from the settlements. What makes this temple special is the carvings that decorate almost all parts of the temple.
Maduwe Karang temple
One of largest temple in Bali, Meduwe Karang Temple the ” Temple of the Owner of the Land”, is about one km beyond the Kintamani turn off. This important district temple is dedicated to Ibu Pertiwi ” Mother Earth “, worshiped to ensure successful fertilization of seed grown on dry, un-irrigated land such as coconuts, coffee, and corn.
Ulun Danu Batur temple
Pura Ulun Danu Batur, built in 1926, is the second most important temple complex of Bali, after the mother temple Besakih. The temple is dedicated to Dewi Batari Ulun Danu, goddess of lakes and rivers. “Ulun Danu” literally translates as “head of the lake”.
Mount Batur and Lake view
Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia.
Lakeview Restaurant has a spectacular commanding view of both Mount Batur and Lake Batur .
- The price all included with tax and services.
- Get special price for group booking.
- The tour will assist by English speaking driver.